The CWCC holds many Educational Seminars throughout the year with varying topics that focus on business and professional development and cater to the interests of our membership.
Examples of previous topics include:
- Disney's Approach to Business Excellence
- Social Media for Small Business
- More Money, Less Work, More Fun
- Ask a Business Lawyer
- Women and Money, Advice on How to Maximize Your Financial Well-Being
- How to Create Winning Proposals
- Turbo Charge your Excel Spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial Wisdom: 3 Wise Ways for Financial Decision Making
- Healthcare Strategies for Small Employers
Educational Seminars are open to members and non-members. To search for upcoming seminars in the events calendar, Click here.
For a taste of some of some of the experts who serve as member resources through CWCC seminars and speaking engagements see the below video:
Tips on the Cost of Human Capital in a Down Economy Presented by Barbara Brannen, Patty Goodwin & Kristen Russel