Transformational Leadership Application - Deadline is June 1, 2013.
Successful leaders can be found at any level in any size or type of organization. Excellent leaders align others behind a single vision and strategy—and turn the organization when it's time for a new direction. The Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s Transformational Leadership Program will focus on understanding your leadership style and that of others; creating vision, alignment and execution of vision; managing time and people and putting plans to action.
All members of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce are welcome to apply to participate in this dynamic leadership program. The program will kick off with a one-day retreat followed by monthly sessions consisting of workshops and facilitated peer coaching sessions.
The Transformational Leadership program is an opportunity for personal and professional growth and will include the following:
Assessment and Training in Leadership Styles by using the DiSC Work of Leaders Leadership Profile
- A one-day retreat called Thinking Like a Leader where participants will learn how leadership all begins in their own minds with their thoughts. Participants will also receive their DiSC Leadership Profiles and will learn about their own leadership style while taking away lessons from the other leadership styles.
- Monthly 2-4 hour workshops consisting of: Creating Vision, Gaining Alignment, Successful Execution, Leadership through Management of People and Time, Putting it All Into Action-Implementing Your Leadership Growth Plan, and a final Celebration and Conclusion to the program.
- Peer Coaching Sessions (2 hours each) will be held three times throughout the program following workshops and will allow participants to gain insight on their own leadership challenges from group members with guided facilitation.
Each participant will receive the following program materials:
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Assessment and Profile
- The 8 Dimensions of Leadership Book
- Leadership Vision, Alignment, Execution Cards
- Think Like a CEO Book
- Thinking like a leader thought shifting reminder guides
- Handouts and materials for each workshop
Register now for the July, 2013 class. Class is limited to 25 participants. The cost is $795.00 Early Bird Rate (prior to June 1, 2013) and $895.00 regular rate (post June 1, 2013). For more information or to apply, contact Nancy at
, 303-458-0220, or visit www.cwcc.org.
About the Facilitator: Andrea Pitman, Owner of The Nectar Group and people development expert, will facilitate and lead the facilitation of the program. She is an Authorized Inscape DiSC Distributor, Certified Clarity Shift Facilitator and a Master Certified Cognitive Brain Trainer with teaching certification.