The Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus, also referred to as COVID-19. We would like to provide you with resources as you develop or contribute to your communication management plans within your businesses. Considering this illness is evolving quickly, we encourage you to look to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the most up-to-date guidance so you may make informed decisions as it pertains to the health and safety of your workplace.
As we continue to monitor and follow the status of COVID-19, be sure to check our events calendar, social media, and emails from CWCC with updates regarding programs, events, and meetings. These may change or cancel.
If you, or anyone you have come into contact with recently, are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, respiratory distress, etc. we ask that you stay home.
As a service to fellow members, and the business community in general, please use these articles and resources to support your businesses’ strategic response.
Have a resource you’d like to add? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 BUSINESS RESOURCES + ARTICLES
- Understanding the Paycheck Protection Program
- Children’s Hospital Colorado has put together a guide to help kids cope with coronavirus anxiety. This page is dedicated to providing resources to help parents guide their children and family through this difficult time.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 for Healthcare Workers from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Occupational, Safety, and Health Administration (OSHA) Safety & Health Information
- RTD FAQs on our News Stop FAQs on RTD’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mayor Michael B. Hancock Temporarily Ends Onsite Restaurant and Bar service
- Top Questions about Coronavirus from Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Networking tip: try fist bumps or the ‘Wuhan Shake’ as a greeting to stop the spread of germs
- CWCC member, Diane Eichler, President of Denver-based PR firm, Decibel Blue, is a member of Public Relations Boutique International which has collectively compiled recommendations for the top 10 things to keep in mind when assembling your organization’s COVID-19 plans.
- ColoradoBiz Magazine: What Every Employer Should Know about COVID-19
- The Riveter: What’s Your Childcare Backup Plan?
- CO Department of Public Health and Environment Update, March 3, 2020
Share this article: