Top 25 Most Powerful Women Nominations
The Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce’s 11th annual Top 25 Most Powerful Women event seeks to profile powerful and impactful women in our Colorado community. This award aims to inspire other businesswomen in the community by highlighting 25 women and one legacy winner who live a well-balanced life by charting new or innovative career paths, have a passion for civic engagement and exhibit perseverance in their company, their community, and their family.
Sponsorships are available. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get in front of 600+ people in the business community! Interested in sponsoring? Call us 303.458.0220.
Nominations for the 2023 Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business will open in April.
Top 25 most powerful women nominees must meet each of the following criteria:
1. Passionate about the success and promotion of women in business.
Nominees must help promote women in the workplace and their growth in the business community.
2. Civic Engagement in the community.
Your nominee must have a track record of serving women and children in our Colorado community. Her work should include helping disadvantaged or under-served women become self-sufficient and/or more successful in the workforce or in our community.
3. Visionary Leader with a track record of success.
She’s always focused on the next step. Research shows that women don’t often reach for top roles or promotions. Only 17% of CEO roles are held by women. Women-owned businesses aren’t growing at the same rate as men.
4. Exhibits Perseverance.
Change doesn’t come easily and this is especially true when it comes to the success of women in the workforce. Some of our best female leaders did not take “no” for an answer.
- Top 25 Most Powerful Woman Nominees may represent any business sector, industry and business size.
- Must be a Colorado woman living and working in the state for a minimum of three years.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by Top 25 Most Powerful Women nominees.
- Click Here to review a comprehensive list of previous honorees.
COMPLETING THE FORM & REQUIRED DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
- Nominations for Top 25 Most Powerful Women must be submitted using the nomination form
- You may include up to five (5) additional pages of supporting documents (for example letters of recommendation, articles, testimonials, etc.).
If you or someone you know fits the criteria for the Top 25 Most Powerful Women and is a recognized business leader and an active participant in the community, please complete the nomination below. Nominations are submitted by the community and honorees are then selected by a committee comprised of previous Top 25 Most Powerful Women honorees.
Share this article: