After a very busy couple of weeks preparing for last Thursday’s ATHENA Award Gala, the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce is back to blogging! First, we would like to congratulate the 2009 ATHENA Award recipient, Caz Matthews, President/CEO WellPoint Foundation. The Gala was a very successful and fun event and we would like to thank all ATHENA Gala sponsors, attendees, auction donors and volunteers. Be sure to check our Past Events page on the website, where we will post event photos as soon as we receive them.
We have a number of great events this week:
- Leadership Workshop: How to Present Yourself in 30 Seconds, presented by Sherry Ray from 10 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday at Maggiano’s DTC (before DTC Luncheon) – click here to register
- DTC Luncheon featuring Heidi Ganahl, Founder and CEO of Camp Bow Wow® from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday at Maggiano’s DTC – click here to register
- Women’s Chamber Connect (formerly known as Member Orientation) from 4:30 to 6 p.m. on Wednesday at the CWCC Offices – FREE – click here to register
- Leadership in Action and Women and Minority Chamber BAH (Boards and Commissions Event) from 4 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday at Radisson Hotel Denver Stapleton Plaza – FREE-RSVPs required – click here to register
- New Peer Advisory Groups Informational Meeting from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. on Friday at the CWCC Offices – call Nancy Walsh at 303-458-0220 to RSVP
We hope to see you at a Chamber event soon!
Share this article: