By Tammie Waddell, Fireside Production
Unfortunately, a lot of small businesses think they’re “too small” for video, but Fireside Production’s approach proves otherwise. Our process proves professional, compelling videos can be affordable for small businesses, non-profits and corporations alike. The time to tell your company’s story through video is now!
According to Ad-ology’s Small Business Marketing Forecast, 45.5 percent of small businesses say they plan to increase resources for online video (up from 28 percent in 2010). I am sure that number will continue to increase in 2012 as well.
Make online video be a part of the company’s overall marketing strategy.
– Let your video tell your story. I was reading a white paper about video, and the author, Kevin Nalty said, “A picture tells one thousand words. Each second of video offers about 24 pictures…I’ll do the math for you too: its 24,000 words.” Think about it…let the moving pictures tell your story.
– Video will increase your SEO. Your chances are dramatically higher of appearing on a Google search if you have video content on YouTube and other social media sites. As we know, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is vital for businesses.
What are some ways to tell your company story?
- Show who you are with personality. You want to trigger that emotional response.
- How-to and instructional videos are a wonderful way to inform and promote. One of the top searches on YouTube is how to apply make-up.
- Use the people in your company. This can show who you are by being transparent and honest. This will also build trust.
So, what’s your story? Please share your thoughts!Fireside Production is a Denver-based video production company that specializes in creating compelling corporate, promotional, business events and social networking videos at competitive rates.
Share this article: